Happily Ever Homebody, a blog written by Hayley Fardell, accepts the following types of compensation:
- Free books in exchange for honest reviews
- Commission from affiliate links
As a professional book reviewer, I often receive complimentary copies of new and upcoming book titles. These are usually sent from the author or publisher or a third party acting on their behalf for example NetGalley or BookSirens.
I will always:
- Make it clear when I have not paid for a book myself
- Make it clear when a book has been gifted to me in exchange for a review
- Provide honest and unbiased reviews based solely on my own opinions and experiences.
I will never:
- Allow third parties to influence my reviews and ratings in any way
- Post a positive review of a book that I didn’t like
Affiliate links mean I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase or click through my affiliate links. To make it clear which links are affiliates, I will put an asterisk (*) after the link.
Posts containing affiliate links will clearly be identified as ADs at the beginning of the post.
You are under no obligation to click on affiliate links or make purchases through the aforementioned links.
Third Party Links
Recommendations of Products/Services
Recommendations of products and/or services are not intended to be endorsements. As such, I accept no liability or responsibility if your experience of said products/services differ from my own.
All opinions shared as reviews are entirely my own and are therefore subjective.
I will never give a product or service a glowing review if that has not been my personal experience.