Happily Ever Homebody, a blog written by Hayley Fardell, accepts the following types of compensation:
- Free books in exchange for honest reviews
- Commission from affiliate links
As a professional book reviewer, I often receive complimentary copies of new and upcoming book titles. These are usually sent from the author or publisher or a third party acting on their behalf for example NetGalley or BookSirens.
I will always:
- Make it clear when I have not paid for a book myself
- Make it clear when a book has been gifted to me in exchange for a review
- Provide honest and unbiased reviews based solely on my own opinions and experiences.
I will never:
- Allow third parties to influence my reviews and ratings in any way
- Post a positive review of a book that I didn’t like
Affiliate links mean I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase or click through my affiliate links. These will always be cleared identifiable as (*Affiliate).
You are under no obligation to click on affiliate links or make purchases through the aforementioned links.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Third Party Links
Recommendations of Products/Services
Recommendations of products and/or services are not intended to be endorsements. As such, I accept no liability or responsibility if your experience of said products/services differ from my own.