Last Updated: 11th August, 2020
Happily Ever Homebody, a book and lifestyle blog, is committed to safeguarding your privacy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Use & Store Your Personal Information
Leaving a Comment
If you choose to leave a comment, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
This information will be retained indefinitely on my WordPress server however it will not be used for any purpose. It will not be shared with third parties or used to contact you unless explicitly asked to do so.
Using a Contact Form
If you choose to contact us via a contact form, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your reason(s) for wanting to contact us
This information will be stored on our e-mail server and will only be retained for as long as is necessary, depending on the nature of your request. Your information will not be shared with third parties but may be used to contact you.
If you choose to share content found on Happily Ever Homebody, your personal information will be handled by the social media platform(s) you use e.g. Facebook. This may involve tracking your data. We have no control or responsibility over the use or storage of your information on these platforms.
If you choose to follow or interact with Happily Ever Homebody on social media platforms, this is done so voluntarily and at your own risk. On these platforms, your information will be public rather than private and we have no control or responsibility over the use or storage of your information.
We use Google Analytics to analyse statistics related to user behaviour and to improve performance and user experience. The information collected may include:
- Your location
- Your browsing history
- The pages you visit
- The devices you use
Cookies track how you use our website and are used to help us understand the user experience. You can turn off cookies in your web browser should you wish to do so. This may limit what content you have access to.
Third Party Links
Your Data Protection Rights
You are entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
The content at Happily Ever Homebody is intended exclusively for individuals over 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use or share personal information from children without parental or guardian’s consent.
If you believe that we have collected personal information relating to a child under 13 years of age without consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it removed immediately.
How to Make a Complaint
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Happily Ever Homebody has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.